Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real Madrid

Madrid, Spain is home to Real Madrid, the famous club futbol team. They've won nine European Cup titles, the most of any other team in the world.

They've also won eight Spanish Super Cups.

Recently, they built "Real Madrid City" the largest sports facility ever built by a futbol club.

Growing up, I always wanted to see a futbol game live in Europe. With Real Madrid being my favorite team and my plans on visiting Madrid, Spain, this is the perfect opportunity to realize my dream.


5 comments:

  1. I love Real Madrid and I have a slight obsession with Iker Casillas. I think it's great that you might have an opportunity to see them play! I really like the trip that you have planned for yourself so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I really liked the tabs that you've inserted in your blog to make the blog easier to read and navigate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea that you planned this trip around soccer. I'm not a big MLS fan, but when it comes to international soccer, that's different. I planned my road trip around hockey, so I'm glad to see there is someone similar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the way you organized your blog into different tabs. It allows the reader to navigate around the blog much easier. I also like the way you put informations regarding the resources. Your trip sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this would be such a neat place to visit. It is cool that you like sports and want to go and see the Real Madrid team play. Soccer is huge over there so I am sure you will have an unreal time.

    ReplyDelete