Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prague Castle


I plan on visiting Prague Castle while I'm there. It is the castle where the Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors and the presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic have had their offices. The Bohemian Crown Jewels are kept here as well. Prague Castle is the biggest ancient castle in the world representing virtually every architechtural style of the last millennium.

Most of the castle is open to tourists and houses several museums that I plan on visiting. Also, the Summer Shakespeare Festival regularly takes place in the courtyard.

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures you have put up of where you want to go! The places seem beautiful! Another thing I really like about your blog is how your map, proposal, and posts are on different pages. It makes the blog more organized and it is easier to look at the different elements. I think that for estimating food costs, you could set an amount that you want to spend per day, like no more than $25 or $30 or something like that, then multiply that by the days that you will be there to get a better idea of how much you need to budget for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the organization of your blog via links to other pages--it is really easy to follow. I also like how you decided to go backpacking abroad and how you are following up on elements from your past.

    ReplyDelete